[pct-l] When will it start - Let's Not Start

I think there is enough flames and opinions to go around normally -- we do
not need a contest with prizes for it.  But I have to admit there is  something
in me that likes your spirit.  I like people who have imagination  and wit.
Sometimes I get a little lonely being the only one who thinks up  tag lines
with my sign off of my emails.  I wish everyone put in their 2  cents worth of
humor.  Makes everything more fun.  That is what I am  on this list for.  Fun,
PCT info, and some learning to make me a  better backpacker.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Humorist, Camp Bore & Trail Town Tobacco Chew Champ
(I threw the last one in there to irritate the women, the guys think it is
cool)