[pct-l] Bluce Ree aka Pygmy

I'm doing fine in Lone Pine. Got to host a few hikers that finished the PCT.
LoveBarge, Smack, Wolf and Koala and an awesome woman whose trailname
escapes me. I took them climbing in the Alabama Hills. It was great to
reconnect with them and hear all the stories. I absolutly love the Barge and
hope she connects with me in the future. I have no contact info on her.

I have not yet completed the PCT and am continuing on from Mammoth on skis
as soon as the snow comes in. Question: I am going nuts here in Lone Pine
waiting to get back on trail. From Mammoth northward, are there any sections
of the trail that I can hike without skis and full on winter
acutramentation? This may be a stupid question, but I'm not afraid to ask
stupid questions. lol

I haven't kept up with the PCT-L. What's the news on Seabreeze? I was the
person to last send an e-mail for him to his friends and co-workers. He was
in incredable spirits when we parted company at Ziggy's Oasis. Like a
hyperactive teenager. Was there an accident or foul play?

If there's anyone out there in the Lone Pine area that would like to go
climbing; look me up. GOD I miss being on trail. Post Trail Depression is a
real thing. Lucky for me I'll be getting back on in the near future.
Congradulations to all you '05 hikers that finished... or didn't finish.
Being there is what counts. It's not the destination; but the path.

aloha, Pygmy aka Bluce Ree