[pct-l] peaks along the PCT

Southern Sierras to Ebbetts
Deer Mt
Olancha Pk(as you mentioned)
Muah Mt
Cirque Peak
Mt Guyot
Tawny Point(not really a peak, but has great views)
Split Mt
Peak 12221 off Silver Pass
San Joaquin Mt
Donohue Pk
Leavitt Pk
Sonora Pk
Boulder Pk
Disaster Pk
Tryon Pk
Ebbetts Pk

This takes one up to Ebbets Pass. These are just the easier peaks that are
in line with the trail. In the heart of the Sierras there are a plethora of
class 2-3 peaks within a 4-8 mile RT of the PCT. Did you want these, or is
this outside the scope of your list?
Eric