[pct-l] Outdoor Quotes

Have a collection of quotes on my website. These
quotes are from an e-mail newsletter I manage for an
outdoor group I am active with:
the Colorado Hiking And Outdoor Society.

Most of the quote were chosen by me. I found the
quotes from my readings, cribbed from other sites,
or just happen to hear. A few I chose for a specific
day (e.g. Halloween).  A few were chosen by
friends when I went away on vacation and they
handled the e-mail list. Most, but not all,
the quotes are outdoor and/or adventure related.
The really oddball quotes are probably by
my buddy Josh. :-D

Have the quotes up to Dec 30th, 2005 (I get bored
at work sometimes. :D ).  Have some "extra quotes"
for later use.

Enjoy!

http://www.magnanti.com/miscwritings/chaosemailquotes.txt

--Thoreau