From: <hiker97@aol.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <laura629@hotmail.com>; <rattlesnake5648@yahoo.com>;
<carolwbruno@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:45 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Update on Sub Ultra Light Weight

> I am now getting the supplies together for the historic sub ultra light
development.  I will enlist some scientists at the local college/university
to assist in the development - I will need it.  I see a Nobel Prize in this
for someone.  I also see a new federal holiday and new note on future
calendars to celebrate this event.

> A warning.  You will need some grit to come to grips with this when you
first see it.  You should use the buddy system and not do it alone.  But
once you get use to it, you will be fine.  It will be a little unnerving at
first.  I know the first time I will see, I will be a little disoriented.