[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Micro Containers

Since I have been intimidated and bullied by the ultra lighters on this
list, I am now using these containers a lot more than I did.

MICRO and SMALL CONTAINERS: There are the normal Ziploc sandwich bags  and
gallon bags we all use, but these are other the containers I find especially
useful. Note: my scale is only accurate to 0.25 ounce and to 5  grams).
1.  REI #605500 round bottle (0.25 ounce or 10 grams empty) -- see  others too
2.  Ziploc Snack bags
3.  EZY Dose Pill Pouches (Walmart)
4.  McCormick plastic spice bottles (1 ounce or 30 grams empty -- nice
bright red top - holds larger quantities)
5.  REI #685891 or similar for holding peanut butter (3 inch long size  is
0.5 ounces or 15 grams)

Let me know if you have some creative container ideas.  Thanks.

Also, some folks mentioned the old timers carrying super heavy loads.   You
can add the premier Sierra mountaineer, Norman Clyde, to the list.  His  packs
were around 80+ pounds when he went in.  This, of course, included  the iron
skillet and ax.  He was sensitive about people asking him about  his heavy
loads and mountainman accomplishments.  Basically, he said to  mind your own
business.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Camp Mischief Maker & Trail Town Saloon Spittoon Spitting Distance  Champion