[pct-l] Gear Weights

You people are killing me.  I spent the whole day repackaging my  gear.  A
lot went into micro containers to save weight.  Containers  that weigh around
1/4 ounce or 7 grams.  Things like suntan lotion, foot  lotions, spice mix,
Butter Buds, honey, etc., etc., etc.

My big electronic scale is accurate to 20 kg X 0.01 kg or 44 lb. X 0.02  lb.
I think that means 10 grams or 0.3 ounces.  My small  electronic scale is
accurate to 5 grams or around 0.25 ounces.

I guess I have to buy a super scale that is accurate to 1 gram.  Oh  goodie
for me.  Some of you people emailed me that you wanted a scale  accurate to 0.1
grams to weigh your gear.  Give me a break. :-)

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Over Weight 40+ Pounds & Counting Gear Grams