[pct-l] Water Tricks

Be careful with the Lifesavers, if you're storing your food in a bear
cannister.  I use the Bear Vault, and it's air-tite enough that a
handfull of individally wrapped wintergreen flavored Lifesavers spread
their odor to my jerky, pita bread, and gorp.  To this day I can't eat
that flavor candy.  <g>