[pct-l] Dehydrating Food

I make all my backpacking food.  My "American Harvest" dehydrator has been going
strong for years.  Dehydrators are vey simple devices.   MOst of them are round
but the square ones are better for making fruit leather.

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:11:22 -0700 (PDT), Jon Bellmore <bellmore1975@yahoo.com>
had this to say: