[pct-l] Reporting Lost Hiker?

Hello,
 Just a quick question that I haven't yet found the answer to. I'm planning
on hiking the PCT in 2006. I plan on getting a permit and notifying my
brother of when I will be departing and arriving at each "leg" of my
journey. My question is, should I fail to report at the specified time, who
should my brother report me missing to? Obviously I plan on giving myself
plenty of time before I go "missing" to get to the next stopping point. Just
wondering if I had to give my brother a list of numbers (i.e. various Park
Ranger offices) or if there was one single number, and if so what might that
number be?
 Thanks,

Chai Guy
PCT Thru hiker 2006