[pct-l] Beer blazing!

>>I did several trails in back east that were blazed
by >>beer can  labels.

My God! I see a whole new set of trails to do and/or
ways of doing them!

Did you do the PBR trail? Marked with blue ribbons?!?!
We could have beer cooked brats at certain campsites.

The Long Trail could be marked with Long Trail Ale
stickers (natch.)

In the Sierra we could have strategic bottles of High
Sierra ale marking the route over Forester Pass for
thru-hikers. I suspect they would be gone very quickly
though after the first 5 hikers come through. :)

Oh the possibilities..

Sign me up for Beer Blazing!

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com