[pct-l] yellow blazing

Thanks Mags
Yellow Blaze?
Sure.  I have no problem with a mile or two.
This year I took a, Highly Suggested by the guide book, road walk alternate
SOBO into Cascade Locks.
Post Office closing soon for the weekend, the owner of the ice cream store,
my real reason for the alternate, said "My husband is driving into Cascade
Locks right now."  I finished my pint of Ben and Jerry's(or was it two
pints?) and hopped into the truck.  11 miles of roadwalk?  Only competing
against myself, I'd do it again....maybe.

Last year a hitch ended WAY off track 20 miles north of my destination.
Double stress fracture, I cashed in on it.  I made it up as part of this
year's hike.

My goal is 97-98% of the trail.  Your mileage may vary.

Warner Springs Monty