[pct-l] Yellow Blazing and Ryback

no, no, no.

yellow-blazing is riding in a car.
it's a bad thing.

yellow blazing does NOT refer to walking.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

StoneDancer1@aol.com wrote:
So, as I understand it... Yellow Blazing could either be "accomplished" by
walking or hitching on a road and skipping a section of trail, or by hitching
when the road *is* the trail.

Someone mentioned Eric Ryback's supposed indiscretions. I recently re-read
the book. He talks about going through Rockhouse Basin ( Just south of
Kennedy Meadows ) in the afternoon and spending that night in Tehachapi... some
150 miles south. Eat your heart out, David Horton. :C)

"No Way Ray" Echols