[pct-l] Re: Swiss couple: 2005 thru hikers

I believe the names were Robert and Emmy, not Emily.  Wonderful
couple.  I hiked with them off and on all the way from Warner Springs
to Agua Dulce.  Glad they made it. They teased me a lot, calling me
Slow-bo every time they caught me in a town, or on the trail.  They
were one of the highlights of my hike this year. Phillipe and Bettina
were also a hoot.  Had a great night with the 2 couples at the pizza
joint in Agua Dulce - the last time I saw any of them.

Lobo

Robert and Emily were in at the same time as Phillip & Bettina,
however, R & E are from the Netherlands, not Switzerland (could be
easily confused, though).  I saw Robert & Emily, along with Buck
Larceny, Heather, and Remy, when I was in Skykomish.  They were all
close to finishing, and doing very well.

L-Rod