[pct-l] Lasik and altitude

I don't know about Lasik, but I had Advance Custom Cornea (ACC) surgery,
which is a reshaping of the cornea--there is no cutting of the eye like Lasik.? My
surgeon knows I am out hiking every couple of weeks on the PCT and elevation
has not been an issue.? When up North on the CDT last month, no problems.? I
don't have to carry glasses, just sunglasses.? I don't have to worry about
glasses breaking or getting lost and being unable to go anywhere (I was
practically blind).? My eyes are still improving and going from 20/200 vision to 20/20
is a blessing.? I have no regrets.? It was the best thing I could ever have
done.
Donna Smith