[pct-l] PCT 2005 hikers information

backlogged TPS reports . . . . THAT'S FUNNY!!!

Congratulations on finishing (again)!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Batteries Included <batteriesinc@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I'm outta the woods and now sorta living normal.. I still have
all of those backlogged TPS reports to deal with and well finding that
nice job that is waiting for me somewhere..

I will be compiling a list of all of those hikers I ran into on the
trail in 2005, section, through or just even out there for a day or
so.. I will be putting together a yahoo group with this list so that
the 2005 hikers can hopefully get in touch with any of those lost
hikers they lost touch of or for whatever reason they would like to
use this for... If you are a 2005 hiker or have some information you
can pass my way that would be great, you can send this to me in a
personal email.. I have collected about 120 names, I know I do not
have them all, and others are still getting back to me with their
lists.. Anything you can provide would be great and I will sort
through and take care of the repeats.. I am beginning to start this
yahoo groups this week..

Thanks,
Batteries Included