[pct-l] Re: Hiking for Charity

Hey all,

Yogi, I will not be the recipient of a single penny.

My hike is MY HIKE, and I have been and will be paying
for all of it.  My hope is that I can get some banks,
companies and organizations to make donations to
charity based on my hike.  I'll let the PCTL know of
my plans with a short email and link. It will simply
be a heads up, not a request for anyone to give money
to me, or even the charity.  just a heads up.

Apologies to all for cluttering your mailbox with this
somewhat redundant post.

---------junaid #41PCT2006

cage rattler and list lurker
(thats for you switchback)