[pct-l] Hiking for charity

Sure, I hike for charity.
My charity is my sanity.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

JoPH <joph@piedmontbsa.org> wrote:
Junaid

I am on the digest only, so you may have already got a response to this.

How about raising money for the PCTA? You could raise awareness of the trail
and perhaps contribute significantly to its upkeep.

Only contributions made to a nonprofit (501 c 3) are tax deductible so you
would need to contact the PCTA to see if they are interested in having you
do this, if so, I?m sure they would advise you as to how to make it work. Or
if you chose another charity the same applies.

Chips (of Fish and)
A nonprofit person

rom: Junaid Dawud