From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Junaid Dawud
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:03 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] 2006 PCT List

Hey Jon,

"The List" was formed over at

To add yourself, just copy the last posting of "The
List" and put your name on the end.  Repost.

Its that easy.  Now, actually being ready to go come
April is a little more difficult.

---------Junaid #41PCT2006.

Oh yeah, if your name is on "The List" and you can't
go, you must find someone to take your place before
you remove your self.  ;)