[pct-l] Bird Springs Cache needs help

> Just my hike.
> It would be wrong of me to expect it of others.

Monty, it's not just 'your hike', it's the cache maintainers too. And you do
expect it of others by enlisting them to write letters to maintain the dirt
road.

Seems like alot of trouble so you can have 2 cups of water on 'your hike'.

There's a spring not far from the Kelso Valley road cache, a cache here is
not necessary. Now, it may not be the most delightful source of water on the
trip, but it has worked fine for many hikers.

> Some like chocolate, some like vanilla.
And if I don't like chocolate, I'd better learn, 'cause that's the way it's
gonna be. Period.

Scott

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler