[pct-l] Vitamin Confusion

I am a little confused about my vitamin intake on a hike.  Since I am  using
a lot more energy and body resources on a hike, should I double my vitamin
intake too?

I take "Alive" multi all natural pill vitamins.  They are very good  for you.
 But I am wondering if I should take their powder liquid with my  electrolyte
drink n the morning too along with the normal pill vitamin.

Also, I think I got the big Flim-Flam-Flooie on the 32 mile hike into the
ALDHA-West Gathering several weeks ago.  Because it was cool hiking  weather, I
did not drink enough water.  Rats!

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
PCT Groupie & Trail Town Party Animal