[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

FWIW...
Besides "FroggToggs", there are other 'micropore' lines available...
I've also seen mention of "RainShield O2" jacket/pants on pct-l and gear lists...
One reply referenced GossamerGear selling "DriDucks" for $25...
Another new 'micropore' line is also available at BackpackingLight - "Drop Stoppers"...  $15 (members), $20 (nonmembers)...  see <http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/drop_stoppers_rain_gear.html>...

I personally have not used any of them (I have Marmot PreCip and Patagonia), but I do plan on using one of them due to their light weight for my rain gear on a thruhike (at least until WA, then I might go to my old, heavier standbys)...  unless something of better quality yet staying 'economical' comes along in the meantime!

Happy trails!!!