[pct-l] RE: water information for sobos

I've posted directly to Buck Larceny but thought this might be of interest
to others.

I've been in touch with most of the cachers (except for Mary Barcik in
Weldon, who does not have email). Most have restocked the caches in the last
couple weeks for the sobos. A couple caches that have report dates older
than 9/30 have said they would try to restock them when they have time but I
haven't heard back yet.

As Warner Springs Monty said, most of the other water reports are old. I'd
guess a lot of the seasonal streams that were reported running well in April
and May are now dry, but haven't heard much. I'd encourage the early sobos
and late section hikers to let me or the PCT-L know what they find if they
can.

Thanks!

Bill "AsABat" Jeffrey

www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater