[pct-l] Sec. E Water up-date

The following caches are stocked as of today, 10/9, and will be maintained
till all known thru-hikers are well south of here:

     mile 495 - 50 yds N of road crossing @ 7N23/Burnt Pk Rds    (on the
trail, can't miss it)

     mile 485 - 200 yds S of Lake Hughs Cyn Rd    (look for the red carpet)

     mile 477 - 200 yds N of San Francisquito Cyn Rd    (Picnic Table just
off the trail)

     mile 471.3 - 200 yds S of 6N09    (The "oasis".... enjoy!)

     mile 463 - good running stream    (just past the old, rusty water tank)

     mile 465.2 - 50 yds N of Bouquet Cyn Rd

     We here at Casa de Luna have had, and continue to have, a great '05
hiker season. CONGRATS to ALL WHO HIKED NORTH !!!   and WELCOME SOBO 's !!!
"Teflon" passed through here last Sunday in a hurry to catch up with "Little
Bump" and "Stick Girl" who were in fact, a day behind and wound-up being our
first south bounders here at the "Casa". I spoke with Natasha this morning, and
she was leaving Tehachapi today with The "Newlyweds". We'll probably see them
Wednesday or Thursday. Looks like a mid-week B-B-Q coming-up !!

     The Lounge Is ALWAYS Open!   Joe & Terrie