[pct-l] A PCT Book Collection

With talk of books about the PCT, I came to the realization last night that my PCT book collection has grown to the size of the entire Skykomish Library stock.

As far as I'm aware, here are all the books that have been written 'about' the trail: (To make this appear more neatly, I've abreviated some titles to 'PCT' though nearly every book uses the entire 'Pacific Crest Trail' name.) Does anyone know of any books I'm missing?

Pacific Crest Trailway (1937-'45; Clinton C. Clark)

Pacific Crest Trails (1946; by Joseph Hazard)

The High Adventure of Eric Ryback (1971; Ryback)

Hiking the Oregon Skyline (the PCT Nat'l Scenic Trail) (1973 by Charles Feris)

The Pacific Crest Trail (1975; by William Gray-Nat'l Geographic Society)

The Pacific Crest Trail: Escape to the Wilderness (1975; by Ann & Myron Sutton)

The Pacific Crest Trail Planning Guide (1976; by Chuck Long)

A Pacific Crest Odyssey:Walking the Trail from Mexico to Canada (1979; by David Green)

The Trail North: A Solo Journey on the Pacific Crest (1981; by Hawk Greenway)

2500-Mile Walk (1981; by Karl Ellingson)

Two on the Trail: A thousand miles on the PCT (1985; by Ann Marshall)

Six Moon Trail (1986; by Tom Marshburn)

Journey on the Crest (1987; by Cindy Ross)

The PCT Hikers Handbook (1992-'96 by Ray Jardine)

Soul, Sweat and Survival on the Pacific Crest Trail (1994; by Bob Holtel)

Along the Pacific Crest Trail (1998; by Berger/Smith/Smith)

Step by Step along the PCT (1998; by Tricia Andryszewski)

The Great Allen Downs Pacific Crest Trail Adventure (1999; Downs)

The PCT: A Hiker's Companion (2000; by Karen Berger/Dan Smith)

Hiking the Triple Crown (2001; Karen Berger/Dan Smith)

Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Islands of Solitude (2001; by Jim Manning)

Walking Down a Dream (2002; by Natasha Carver)

A Blistered Kind of Love (2003; by Angela & Duffy Ballard)

The Trail Home: Along the Pacific Crest (2003; by Alfred Wohlpart)

Trekking Along: The PCT Through Southern California (2003; by Hal Margolis)

The Fastest Hike: Quest for the PCT Record (2004; by Ray Greenlaw)

Walk with Me (2004; by Martin McCorkle)

The (current) PCT Guidebooks (3) (by Schaffer, et al) Lots of older ones out there.

The PCT Data Book (by Benedict Go) Plenty of older editions out there.

The PCT Town Guide (by Leslie Croot) (Plenty of older ones out there too.)

PCT by 2 (by Ben & Adeline York)

Day Hikes on the Pacific Crest Trail: California (by George & Patricia Semb)

Day Hikes on the Pacific Crest Trail: Oregon & Washington (by George & Patricia Semb)

The Best of the Pacific Crest Trail Washington: 55 Hikes (by Dan A. Nelson)

25 Hikes Along the Pacific Crest Trail (by Don Skillman, et al)

High trails: Guide to the Pacific Crest Trail in Washington, (by Louise B Marshall)

Yogi's PCT Handbook (by Jackie McDonnell)