[pct-l] Re: list of 05ers

Hello all,

On Sept 22 we were in Tuolumne Meadows. We had no bear sightings, but had several SOBO/flipflopper sightings! They are all psyched to finish the trail this year... and I think they're gonna make it!
Those noted that day were:

Mama's Boy, Seattle Dave, NoName, Wildcat, Nickel, Godman, Gizmo, K Bear, and Donkey.

What a great bunch of guys! And what is with Whoa Nelly Deli? Unbelievable food in a gas station... Filet mignon, lobster taquitos, rack of lamb???!!! and the desserts!!!

Mimi

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com