[pct-l] Willow Springs

All I've seen is reports of a stinky and cow-contaminated pond, and no
mention of the faucet. If someone can confirm the faucet (I'm assuming that
the authors already have) that would be great. It still means a 3.6 mile
round trip though.

Mary has been faithful in keeping up the caches, but it is a lot of work for
them and it certainly is a good idea to not plan on the caches having water.

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater