[pct-l] Thin skin

Maggie,

You say you have tender skin that tears easily, and you think this could be
part of the problem with your feet while hiking.  Are your fingernails thin
also?  I had thin skin and fingernails for most of my life (I am 58 now.)
And I finally found an answer.  I started taking Biotin (2500mcg) each day,
and not only have my fingernails become strong enough to actually grow out
without breaking, but my skin has become thicker and healthier.  Even my
hair seems to have become stronger!  I know it is a long shot, but maybe it
would be worth a try.  Look it up on the internet.  It is just a vitamin,
but evidently, I was low in it.

Lindy Bakkar
North of Seattle