[pct-l] Gathering for ALDHA-West coming up!!

In a message dated 8/31/2005 12:25:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
montedodge@msn.com writes:

> http://www.aldhawest.org/Gathering/GatheringFlyer.pdf

   Attention all long distance hikers, the ALDHA-West gathering is closing in
fast.!
> Sign up and come to Sierra Pines, Sept. 30th thru Oct. 2nd.

Not for nothing, although I could be wrong, I think they left out the
Gathering fee itself!  Isn't $20 above and beyond dues, meals, lodging etc.?
Shouldn't I get to go free for pointing this out and saving y'all the headaches?

No?  I'll be there regardless.

Sly