[pct-l] gotta crow

Just gotta crow about my husband, Darrell.  He made it to Manning Park
today, right on time!  He started the PCT last year, (March - early spring,  some
may remember...) and finished California last year.  This year, OR and  WA.
Waaaa Hoooo!  In two days, he's going to double back a bit,  connect to the PNT
and head for Anacortes, where I will be waiting for  him.

I'm really proud of him!

Just gotta crow!!!

(P.S.  Anyone here ever been to Anacortes?  Familiar  with the PNT and where
I might find a good location to wait for  him???)