[pct-l] cooking job!

Howdy All,
  I have a short term job for the fall. 11 weeks.
Cooking for different groups of wealthy guys in a high
elevation, wilderness camp.  It is a rare opportunity,
because they usually do not hire women.  Guess I
talked fast enough, or maybe it was my dutch oven
cornbread that won them over.   Besides living on the
top of the mountain, I have all day to hike in an area
that I otherwise would have no access to. I get to
come home for the weekends.   AND.... I make an
unbelievable amount of money.  I don't think I could
have created a more perfect job....  WAHOO.
I thought you guys would like to cheer me on.  Most of
my un-trail friends think I am crazy for taking the
job, but they also think I am crazy to hike.
I'm not giving more details of what the guys are doing
that they need a cook, because I know it is a touchy
subject with many on this list.  Sorry.  I just want
to share the part that won't cause endless debates.

Happy Trails.... ABLE