[pct-l] scary story part two

No not that one yet......I saw Steves story about the mountain lion raising
hairs on your arm!  Well again i quess when i was young and dumb i spent 28
days living out in the hinder land of west Yosemite by Lake Elenor where i
saw not a soul for the 28 days.
One day in mid Jan. i was out exploring the area below the dam and i got to
a wall that i could climb up to take a short cut back to the dam. As i was
climbing up i catch site of something looking down at me from above....fool
that i was i kept climbing and finaly put a name to this thing checking me
out...It was a full grown mountain lion who was as surprized to see me as i
was to see it. When i scrambled over the edge all i saw were tracks, big
tracks in the snow....
Was i worried? scrared? no just dumb!

Huckleberry picking time in the tetons with bears coming soon....
Rattlesnake going into a hole in the ground next to my head at dusk.....
Damm little Yosemite bear waking me up eating my candy behind my head, boy
talk about bad breath!!!!

Who started this thread anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meadow Ed