[pct-l] 2006 anyone? - here come the questions!

Yogi writes:

1.   Where do you sleep?
Duh, on the ground, in a sleeping bag, sometimes in a tent, mostly  out naked
under the stars!

2.  Where do you go to the bathroom?
Guys; anywhere that the urge strikes us.  Gals; behind that  bush, rock or
tree over there!

3.  Are you taking a gun?
You have to be kidding?  24 ounces of steel to do what?   Protect me from the
tourists maybe, but then a really sharp ice axe with a bit  of ketchup on it
usually keeps them at bay.

4.  Do you ever sleep in a motel?
With whoever will share a bed or floor with me as often as I  can.  Now
vibrating bed or not?

5.  How often do you shower?
When your co-hikers begin to shy away.

6.  What about lions, tigers and bears, Oh  MY!
Pass.

7.  Will you carry a cell phone?
Nope.

8.  You'll be gone for 5 months?!?!?
Yes, so?

9.  Did you ever want to quit?
Only at the low spots (mentally, that is)

10.  Will you ever want to do this type of trek  again?
Duh!