[BULK] - [pct-l] BearVault status in a portion of SEKI

Great.
I'll be in this exact area week after next...

And my new BV300 is grizzly approved???
(maybe the Rae Lakes Loop yogis are just "smaaarrrtter than the average
bear!")

To BearVault: Send me an extra BV300 and I'll stuff it with smoked
bacon, slather steak sauce on it and leave it out to see just how well
it performs... Of course, I'll follow the directions and secure the lid
properly...

I better catch a lot of fish.

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m