[pct-l] intellegence design

Ed Gilroy <egilroy@comcast.net> wrote: Can you please keep this fucking politcal crap off the pacific crest trail
email list. This thing is for hiking related information, not expressing
your personal views about politics, elected officials, evolution, or
whatever.

We all appreciate it.

well maybe you didn't read my next post,i just moved all my contacts to this e-mail address because it had spell check. i pushed one button too many. too bad it offended you,but let me let you know something,the p.c.t. is a political entity so enviormental ,political and elected officials is fair game as long as it pertains to p.c.t.issues. profanity isnt.robbie