[pct-l] winter hiking question

Hi Goose:

I have hiked most of the PCT between Mill Creek Summit (D9)
to Tehachapi Pass (E16) on Thanksgiving Weekends. It
sometimes can be rainy cool, but it is one of the best
section for hiking in winter. But we did it a series of
dayhikes, so we didn't have the challenge of searching for
water. Is your purpose backpacking or is it hiking the
trail? Or is it just getting out and having a good time
with friends?

         Rob

<<Goose:

Hey  yall
I am taking a 2-3 week trip in January (with a group from
college) and want to do it on the PCT.  Is there any good
place in southern CA that would not require all my friends
to buy 4 season gear?  Anyone know the temps on the trial
in January?

-The  Goose>>

Yahoo! Mail