[pct-l] Bear Cannisters - Notice on Bearvault site.

I didn't miss it..it wasn't there yesterday morning..Glad to see  that they
have remedied that.

I still wish that they would offer a lid exchange for those customers
affected....

And i hope that they have notified any rental outlets of this problem so
that they can weed those units out. Weekend renters need to be made as
foolproof as possible (see the bearikade boiling incident)

Redwood