Fw: [pct-l] Manufacturer BearVault comments

I just returned from a trip through bear country with
my bear vault. Had no problems, but my hiking partner
kept complaining about the extra weight that we had
due to the bears--even though I was carrying all the
food.  I told her that it was necessary because if
bears are smart enough to ride bicycles, then they are
smart enough to find ways to steal our food.  She
replied "You mean they are stealing bicyles now!"
Sabina