[pct-l] Bear Cannisters and Pretty Pennies

I did take the Bearikade last year and was pleased. From Kennedy Meadows to South Lake Tahoe Izzy or I had a seat..., then it was back on the ground.

I've a CPA friend who notes that it costs approximately $100/pound to get lighter backpacking gear. There were times after a full resupply, steep hills out of town and the pack weighing in the 35 pound range with food and water that I considered investing $3500 to get it down to a reasonable 0 weight. Ahhhhh. Buzz