[BULK] - [pct-l] RE: Welcome Back Oilcan

Good to be back, John! Not that there was any intention to stay off...
You all've sorta "grown" on me. Thanks for the shout-out.
Since just after ADZ, work here has been absolutely insane-busy. If I
came off as dismissive, it wasn't The List, but my distress over huge
workloads and short deadlines that was bringing me down. Not that it's
let up any, but at least my cries for help have been answered and been
allowed to staff up a bit.

"Oilcans All Around!!!"

No bad vibes. I'd be boring List if we all shared the same opinions,
right?

I just got back from REI (The Santa Ana, CA store is only 10 minutes
from my desk - a dangerous thing...), where I was picking up a few
things for my next trip, and I had a chance to REALLY scrutinize the
BearVault. I tried to lap the lid over the snap button, but I couldn't.
Must've been a "good" lid. But by looking at it as closely as I did, I
saw that IF the lid didn't close properly, it would be pretty obvious
(`course I had retail lights overhead instead of a flashlight between my
teeth during a new moon...). I've rented the Garcia cans in the past and
I always told myself that I should get a can of my own. I'm happy to now
be a BV300 owner!

Also- Speaking of MP3's...
I'm also now a proud owner of an iRiver 1gig ultra-portable MP3 player
(http://www.iriveramerica.com/prod/ultra/800/ifp_899.aspx)! Haven't
hiked with it yet (backpacking, that is- I use it on my nightly 5 mile
walks), but I'm really looking forward to having my favorite tunes on
the trail in a couple weeks!

I'm oilcaned, bear canned and packin' canned music!!!

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m