[pct-l] RE: Welcome Back Oilcan

Glad to see you back on the list Mike; I missed your sense of humor.  I was
hoping you would come back after the bad feelings around kick-off time died
down.  I plan to raise several Sam Adams in celebration of this event later
on today.  As you can see, there are still a few bad vibes on the list, but
I strive to ignore and never to add to them myself. I shall laugh in the
face of negativity as I hike down the trail listening to my favorite Irish
group "Gaelic Storm" on my MP3.  That seems to lighten my spiritual load, in
any case.

Hang in there "Oilcan!"

John Coyle