[pct-l] intellegence design

I'm sure like me, you have all been following the debate between teaching the theory of intelligent design along side the theory of evolution. Of course i come down firmly on the side of evolution,but i read about the presidents stand on this issue and as much as it pains me(believe me, i would much rather purchase a used car from Richard Nixon at Reagan motors, than agree with anything uttered by chimpy mcflightsuit) i think he has a point.The children of America should be taught all points of view ,teach the controversy as they say and i couldn't agree more.In the interest of our children's future and for intellectual honesty i hope you will join me(and millions of others) in petitioning your local school board to include the third theory of creation,of course I'm talking about the flying spaghetti monster theory. this well researched theory has many adherents including many Nobel prize nominees. This theory has also solved the riddle of global warming(lack of pirates).
Please get involved, our children are our most precious resource.
The link below will tell you all you need to know ,and how to make a difference. Here's hoping you too will be touched by his noodly appendage,and that we meet at the big beer volcano in the sky. robbie

http://www.venganza.org/

Yahoo! Mail