[pct-l] Big Section D and ALDHA-West Expeditions

Anyone wanting to join Rattlesnake and me on our big PCT expedition from
Swartout  Canyon Road to the McDonalds at I15 can join us.  Meet us around 6  A.M.
at the McDonald's at I15 this Saturday, August 20.  We will  ride over to the
canyon and start our hike.  One vehicle will be left at  McDonald's.  This
should be a trek full of adventures  and challenges.  Death at every dusty
step.  But I know we can pull together and make it the 5.5 miles to I15.  We
might go to Wrightwood afterwards for lunch at the Grizzly Cafe.

Another big expedition is being planned by Can'tQuit and me into the
ALDHA-West  Gathering at the end of September.  This is a 35 mile extravaganza from, I
think, Richardson Lake to  Echo Lake Resort.  But the distance is 35 miles
for sure.  We are  going to go slow and have much fun camping and goofing off.
About a 4 day  hike.  Anyone wanting to join in on this expedition, let me
know.  Get  your red blood cell count up, because mister misquote might be
waiting just for you.

Thanks, Switchback
PCT Section Hiker, Est. 1970