[pct-l] PCT trail ride

 A car is like a piece of gear . A tool to get you to the trail. The reason I think the Outback is so popular is the fact you can empty it out and sleep in it, fair gas milage and all important all wheel drive which is good when you come back from a weekend in the Mts and it snowed 10 inches when you were away. I have a Jeep which is fun in the summer, but I can't sleep in it, or lock up anything and it also have a short wheelbase and higher center of gravity. ( Ever notice all the four wheel drives on their tops after a first snow?) Outback is lower and likely to flip like a burger.. .  OK PCT related stuff,, I would like to see " Best odd use of a bear canister" other the for food storage.. Good KO  topic Greg.....Or bear canister painting contest.. who can come up with the wildest canister design. Have this at the KO.. Double edge sword as everyone would need to buy one to enter.. Bring your canister prepainted to KO to be judged..It would be fun as we all have to live with them anyway.  ( Notice to ultralights: this will add 2 ozs. to weight of your canister ,, buy special paint which will drop paint weight .00006 of an oz.). Marine poly paint should work as it does great painting shark faces on Kayaks.