From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Trainman (Glen)
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:49 AM
To: PCT List
Subject: [pct-l] Pack vs Pack

I need some advise concerning light packs. I have been using my Gregory
Keeler at 5.7 pounds for a couple of years and now I'm going to downsize my
pack weight. I'm looking at the Gregory G at 2.9 and the Granite Gear Vapor
Trail at 2.0 pounds. Has anyone had good or bad luck with either of these
and can offer me advise on which one to purchase. Thanks, Glen (Trainman)