From: Tortoise [mailto:Tortoise73@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:49 PM
To: Jerry Goller
Cc: 'pct-l'
Subject: Re: [pct-l] VW Bus verses Subaru Outback

OK, sort of PCT related.  What's your recommendation for a vehicle.

I drive a Toyota pickup with camper shell. Works for transportation to
trailheads and car camping also.
How does the van work for car camping? Or do you do car camping?

I'm thinking about replacing my 1990 for something new.

Tortoise