[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] isn't this the pcta?=)

Well, Allow me to give you a reason to look for those boots, Greg -and
any one else out there on the List:

I've got a permit for 6 to hike the Rae Lakes Loop from 9/4 thru
9/10...and we only have 3 hikers in our group!

ANYONE who wants to spend a week enjoying the Mist Falls below Paradise
Valley, Woods Creek, Rae Lakes and the Sixty Lakes Basin, The Castle
Domes, Glenn Pass, (and keeping on subject) hit the PCT/JMT, is welcome
to join up on our permit!!!!

First three to e-mail back will get the details and a place on the
permit~

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m