[pct-l] isn't this the pcta?=)

Judson,
 I saw a blonde in a Volvo just two days ago, definitely not profiled as
muslim, but could have been lesbian. She had a labrador in the car, too
(another plus in the people-you'd-prefer-to-meet department) but I'm not
sure about the exact color of the labrador. Anyway, it was close to THE
JUNCTION OF THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL and Hwy S-22. And, thanks Donna for
alerting me to additional profiling of women in Subarus. Ah hah!
 OK, I'm finished. Like Gregg, I have to get the hell back to work and I
don't wanna be doing it. I'm going out to the desert tomorrow to catch the
Perseid meteor shower... hopefully in a Subaru with a woman who is not (but
owns a )... dog.... who is not a lesbian....
 sorry....