[pct-l] Re: Is there a grocery store to supply at at Gov't Camp?

As you've probably heard from others by now, your best bet is the next
town down the road toward Portland from Gov't Camp. The town is either
Rhododendron or Wemme (the two run together, and I get them confused).
In either case, it's the only town on the mountain with traffic lights
on 26. There is a large supermarket there, right on the highway.

It's a busy highway, and kids hitching to the ski areas are fairly
common all winter, so I don't imagine getting rides would be a problem.
It's 10 miles down the road from Govy at the most.

-payslee