[pct-l] Pack Covers - Quick Help!

Hey Mike

I really like these guys.  I've been using them a couple of years and
Montbell just recommended them to me three days ago.

You can call them up, fit your pack over the phone,buy three and send back
what you don't want.
Shipping is $4.00-$5.00 for all of them.  Less than a week.
Excellent, excellent customer service.
1.800.953.5499

http://backcountrygear.com/catalog/accessdetail.cfm?PRODUCTS__ProductID=EQ11
00 Guaranteed for life with free shipping to replace.

http://backcountrygear.com/catalog/accessdetail.cfm/DAD1155

(Very hiker friendly)

Monty